Introduction to High Focus Language
- What is High Focus Language?
- Me, Me, Me
- Focus Model: The Buyer Seller Relationship
- Using High Focus in a Job Interview
- The Power of Inquiry
- Overcoming the “Tell me all about yourself” Scenario
- High Focus Communication is About the Recipient
- Helping the Buyer be a Better Buyer
- Using Inquiry Level II
- Negative Now
- Elevate the Conversation Using a “Boost”
- Using Boosts
- Making a Powerful Statement
- You’ve Got Mail
- Putting It All Together
- High Focus Requires Time and Intention
What is High Focus Language?
Changing your language from high focus to Low focus takes practice. It’s harder than you think! It may not be a great idea to immediately start trying to use High Focus language right away. Make sure to practice with your team until you become comfortable enough that your conversations in high focus seem natural and your comfort level using high focus is high.