Sales are all about listening to people and prescribing a solution. In every job you’ll come across sales moments, whether you’re selling yourself in a job interview or selling products to customers – it’s an essential skill in all career paths. Sales needn’t be slimy, immoral, or complicated – it’s simply about getting the best solution for the customer so they are thrilled to buy from you.
With this course you can maximize your sales potential in just a few minutes – if you’re already working in sales, or looking for a lucrative and enjoyable future career, effective selling is a valuable skill that you definitely need to master.
*Sales Star Certificate of Completion*
- Planning your toolkit
- Building a rapport and relationship
- Handling objections and hidden excuses
- Creating a foolproof efficiency system for organizing your sales
- Simple tricks to raise yourself above 90% of the competition
- Simple phrases that will get you a brilliant closing price
- And lots lots more!
Introduction to High Focus Language
- What is High Focus Language?
- Me, Me, Me
- Is this High Focus or Low Focus?
- Focus Model: The Buyer Seller Relationship
- Using High Focus in a Job Interview
- The Power of Inquiry
- Overcoming the “Tell me all about yourself” Scenario
- High Focus Communication is About the Recipient
- Helping the Buyer be a Better Buyer
- Using Inquiry Level II
- Negative Now
- Elevate the Conversation Using a “Boost”
- Using Boosts
- Making a Powerful Statement
- You’ve Got Mail
- Putting It All Together
- Sales: A Profession of High Integrity
- Final Quiz
0.00 average based on 0 ratings